Zugriffsrechte erwerben. Einloggen
IJAR – International Journal of Action Research 2-2019
Diese Publikation zitieren
IJAR – International Journal of Action Research 2-2019 (2019), Verlag Barbara Budrich, 51379 Leverkusen, ISSN: 1861-1303, 2019 #2,
Beschreibung / Abstract
IJAR – International Journal of Action Research provides a forum for an open and non dogmatic discussion about action research, regarding both its present situation and future perspectives. This debate is open to the variety of action research concepts worldwide.
- Kristiansen/Bloch-Poulsen: Does organisational action research have a future?
- Chivasa: A participatory approach to peacebuilding evaluation in Seke district, Zimbabwe
- Bjaalid/Todnem By/Burnes/Mikkelsen/Øygaarden: From silos to inter-professional collaboration: A mixed methods case study utilising participating action research to foster multidisciplinary teams in a day care surgery department
- Lemos da Cunha Della Libera/Eggert: The learning web in the systematisation of experiences: An analysis of research processes with Artisan women
- Doqaruni/Ghonsooly/Pishghadam: Second language teachers’ reasons for doing/not doing action research in their classrooms