Zugriffsrechte erwerben. Einloggen
PCS – Politics, Culture and Socialization 1-2013
Diese Publikation zitieren
PCS – Politics, Culture and Socialization 1-2013 (2013), Verlag Barbara Budrich, 51379 Leverkusen, ISSN: 1866-3427, 2013 #1,
Beschreibung / Abstract
PCS – Politics, Culture and Socialization publishes new and significant work in all areas of political socialization in order to achieve a better scientific understanding of the origins of political behaviors and orientations of individuals and groups. Political socialization theory and research focus on processes by and structures through which individuals become or do not become politically active and acquire or do not acquire general political knowledge, and particular political beliefs, opinions, attitudes, emotions, values and behavioral intentions. The focus of attention is on political socialization processes – including political education, information, persuasion, marketing, or propaganda and their underlying and accompanying motivations - and political socialization structures – including the family, school, mass media, peer groups, social networks, and politics.
- Kiselev/Smirnova: Deprivation of needs as the mechanism in the formation of the protest political moods
- Bukreeva: Perception of Russian political power and political leaders in the conceptual area of demotivational posters
- Samsonova: Civic Education for the 21st Century: Russia and the USA
- Mitina/Petrenko: Russian political mentalities: a Psychosemantic study of the political mind of the contemporary Russian political elite.
- Samarkina: Political world view in the context of political socialization theory: cross-temporal and cross-regional comparisons
- Selezneva: Psychological Analysis of the Young Generation in Contemporary Russia
- Lanko: ‘Stakes are High in the Middle East’: Comparative Risk Acceptance by Presidents George W. Bush of the United States and Vladimir V. Putin of the Russian Federation through the Lens of Regionalism
- Book Reviews
- Abicht: The Impacts of Lasting Occupation. Enduring Challenges and Emerging Answers. By Bar-Tal, D. & Schnell, I. (Eds.), (2013), Oxford: Oxford University Press, 576 pp., ISBN 978-0-19-986218-4 (hardback)
- Egmond: Cultural Foundations of Learning: East and West. By Jin Li. Publication date: 24th May 2012. ISBN: 9780521160629 (paperback).
- German: Polygon of Satan: Ethnic Traumas and Conflicts in the Caucasus. By Isaenko, Anatoly. 2011. Second Edition. Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall Hunt Publishing Company.
- Conference Section