Zugriffsrechte erwerben. Einloggen
INSEP – Journal of the International Network for Sexual Ethics & Politics 1-2013
Diese Publikation zitieren
INSEP – Journal of the International Network for Sexual Ethics & Politics 1-2013 (2013), Verlag Barbara Budrich, 51379 Leverkusen, ISSN: 2196-6931, 2013 #1,
Beschreibung / Abstract
INSEP is a trans-disciplinary peer reviewed journal for the publication of critical research work on any aspect of sexual ethics and politics as it pertains to sexual identities, practices, behaviours, relations, orientations, desires and pleasures, geographies, histories, national and transnational politics and policy, theories and ideas. It provides a space where academics and practitioner/activists can debate key and contemporary issues, debates and disagreements on all aspects of sexual ethics and politics.
- Claes/Reynolds: Why Sexual Ethics and Politics? Why Now? An Introduction to the Journal
- Moore: An Eliasian Perspective on the Intentional Actions and Unintended Consequences of the Criminalisation of ‘Extreme Pornography’
- Peršak: Criminalisation of Clients and the New Moralism: What’s Harm Got to Do With It?
- De Vos: Psychologization and Sexuality: The Politics of the Obscene
- Interventions and Interviews
- Brecher: What Is The Erotic?
- Weeks/Reynolds: The World We Have Won? An Interview with Jeffrey Weeks
- Barrett: Battle Scars: Gender and Sexuality in the American Civil War.
- Tsaros: Gayle S. Rubin: Deviations. A Gayle Rubin Reader.
- Dymock: Unmastered: A Book on Desire, Most Difficult to Tell.
- Notes on Contributors