Zugriffsrechte erwerben. Einloggen
INSEP – Journal of the International Network for Sexual Ethics & Politics 1/2014
Diese Publikation zitieren
Tom Claes(Hg.), Paul Reynolds(Hg.), INSEP – Journal of the International Network for Sexual Ethics & Politics 1/2014 (30.11.2020), Verlag Barbara Budrich, 51379 Leverkusen, ISSN: 2196-6931, 2014 #1,
Beschreibung / Abstract
INSEP is a trans-disciplinary peer reviewed journal for the publication of critical research work on any aspect of sexual ethics and politics as it pertains to sexual identities, practices, behaviours, relations, orientations, desires and pleasures, geographies, histories, national and transnational politics and policy, theories and ideas. It provides a space where academics and practitioner/activists can debate key and contemporary issues, debates and disagreements on all aspects of sexual ethics and politics.
- Nicholas: ‘Belonging in difference[s]’: the Potentialities of Post-Gender Ethics
- Al-Ghafari: The Quest for Lesbian Ethics in Contemporary Middle-Eastern Cultures
- Smith: Gendered Ethical Self-Creation and Resistance in Sex Work
- Olasik: Lesbian Ethics Re-Investigated: A Socio-Political Comment
- Interview Stryker/Dymock: Towards a Consent Culture: An Interview with Kitty Stryker
- Besnard: A brief history of the regulation of prostitution in France – Feminism, political controversies and social repression
- Review: Tsaros on Orgasmology. Annamarie Jagose. Durham and London: Duke University Press, 2012.
- Review: Reynolds on Understanding Sex and Relationship Education, Youth and Class: A Youth Work-Led Approach. Sharon Elley. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
- Review: Barrett on Queer Cinema: Schoolgirls, Vampires and Gay Cowboys. Barbara Mennel. New York and Chichester: Wallflower Press, 2012.
- Review: Sheppard on Feminist, Queer, Crip. Alison Kafer. Bloomington and Indianapolis, Indiana University Press, 2013.
- Review: Reynolds on Thinking Queerly: Race, Sex Gender and the Ethics of Identity. David Ross Fryer. Boulder: Paradigm Publishers, 2012.